About David Allen Building - Predevelopment

Originally constructed in the 1920s and used by Standard Oil as office and warehouse space, and later occupied from the 1940's until 1990's by David Allen Marlble and Tile Co., the David Allen Building currently houses Builders of Hope, a local non-profit.  

In the future, it is expected that this site will have up to 11 stories, occiped by restaurants, retail, and condominiums.


Available Listings in David Allen Building - Predevelopment